background

Thursday 18 August 2011

Monsieur le Soleil et Madam la Pluie.................

The weather has been very changeable of late and no matter what we get dressed up in,it always seems to be the wrong attire by the time we get to the Brocante! Dress for rain and a bit chilly(as per forecast) and after a few hours trawling round for treasure,voila-the sun comes out and we're melting in our raincoat and sensible "footwear"-I was desperately searching for a pair of flipflops to buy on Sunday afternoon after a disasterous morning getting soaked to the skin...oh well,no matter WHAT the weather,we still manage to come across that something a little unusual or different...I just love the graphics of a wonderful vintage children's storybook I found.....so bright & colourful despite the loose pages-it still had me hooked reading the stories,I hope it will do you too.......soon to be listed....

No comments:

Post a Comment