background

Friday 8 June 2012

Computer malfunction.....................


Due to my desktop computer having a fit on it this week and being confined to just the Laptop between my other half et Moi-things have been strained this week to say the least. My Internet freedom has been curtailed somewhat as we have both been arguing as to who needs the only & only computer the most-it's ME......according to John ...it's HIM.....(WHATEVER)......!
SO, instead of the usual blog about what we have or havn't been up to I'm putting up some of my favourite images of the week for you to ponder over,such wonderful vintage Artwork exists in France and we come across it on a daily basis in our travels and tootling around so I thought I would share some with you.....


French style and uniqueness is everywhere.............

Magazines from the Art-Deco era..............


Stunning Art-Deco biscuit Tin lid.................

Art-Nouveau-stylised Biscuit Tin........

these two stunning items above are currently available on our Auction site.......and of course the Blog wouldn't be complete with my favourite image of the week....my new Little Man....

so until my Computer returns........au revoir et Bon Weekend!!
.


No comments:

Post a Comment