background

Thursday 26 June 2014

Talking of Princesses..............


 It was the Russian Princesses' turn on Tuesday to be a celebrity for the day as she turned 1 yr old........it hardly seems like five minutes since she arrived at Charles de Gaulle Airport from Moscow....
Never a day goes by without I smile at how lucky I am to have her.....she's such a beauty in every way!


Last weekend was our Local Brocante at Chateau Jazarsay.......one of my favourites of the year.....roll out of bed and arrive as the sun is rising......sheer bliss!
I'm at bit behind with the blog as a lot has happened since last weekend!
But here are some photos of this beautiful place.....

nothing I like better than filling the van with treasure (three trips back and forth) then just browsing in the warm sunshine until it starts getting a little crowded which is when we tootle off home.......

and so we've slept since then.....and been  to a few more beautiful places along the way...I just LOVE this beautiful Country!
Anyway,John is having great fun with his new toy,oops I mean phone........it has come in very useful for work I must say....(invaluable infact)....so I will let him off for his sins....!

My new Granddaughter princess Nolah is looking very pretty in her little French twosome I took with me on my visit to the UK,But of course she's grown out of it already!.....time to go shopping again methinks....can't resist these French Baby Clothes!...

And yesterday was the start of a new Journey for Esto as he begins his working Training to complete his French Champion Title.......he absolutely loved chasing the Trainer around the field trying to catch the bitebar,all good fun and exercise,and John definitely came home with longer arms than when he went with.....

it's an enjoyable game of work for the dogs who simply regard it as great tug of war fun.....
The trainers are highly skilled and qualified in what they do.......
and ours said Esto would be no problem to get through the course,so not only does he have brains but beauty aswell. We are so very proud of him in all he has achieved so far......
We have many new items to tempt you with aswell as stored stock which I proceed to wade through to provide a mix of styles and tastes for everyone...so keep watching (as we appreciate so many of you do) and it will get listed as fast as time permits!.....see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment