background

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Hi Ho,Hi Ho-it's off to Brocantes we Go!..............


I must admit it's hard work dragging yourself out of bed to go to work-I don't like getting up early at the best of times-but when early means blue skies & warm sun,it's not so bad I guess.............


First stop is usually for a Cup of Espresso to wake me up and then to sit down for a moment with a complimentary Croissant whilst taking in the surroundings & working out my plan of action-which aisle to walk down first!


I actually love the uncertainty of it all-will there or won't there be anything worthwhile here?..and the thrill of spotting something that little bit different or special...



Then there's the beautiful places we get to visit....


Always something else to look at besides stalls of emptied attic items,which of course adds to the pleasure of it all.....

....like this little Jardin d'Insects...........

BUT HEY-They don't call me the Bag-lady for nothing!!......

and I ALWAYS find enough treasure to fill them!
so until next time.........feast your eyes on this week's delights!
Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment