background

Tuesday 1 November 2011

HATS OFF!...................................

It has been well over a week since our last blog, but we were ultra busy preparing for our puppy's debut in the Showring last weekend (where she won "Meilleur Puppy" at her first ever attempt!) & I have to admit-I actually FORGOT to take the camera with me on this Sunday's Treasure Hunt.. AND my mobile phone wasn't charged up-so no photos there EITHER (what a SIN!)........I could have cried, because we have visited such a beautiful village in the Vienne department that photographs would have been lovely to share with you all.......ISN'T that just TYPICAL?!...oh well, I will have to see if I can find some on the net........talking of net, I have dusted off a collection of Hats bought a long while back and decided to list a few this week for a change. Wonderful Vintage styles & colours-with net veils & scrummy designs. I have to admit,it gets very hard to part with some of the things we purchase as they are so fascinating-particularly our fab Paris Leather Hatbox & Top Hat within........the Textile lined box fascinates me-I wish I could get hold of a good length of that gorgeous Fabric!..................

Gorgeous Rich colourway..........


..................................................................wonderful Vintage Paris Logo..


Fabulous weathered Leather Patina!








No comments:

Post a Comment